Dillner's Accounting Tools > section > FAQs
Client passwords can be reset by a user in your office who has at least Client Maintenance permissions.
To Reset a Client Password
- Select Management>Clients from the left menu or in the lower Management section.
- Search for the client by entering the Company, First Name, Last Name, or Email then click Search.
- Click the Edit icon for the desired Client.
- Verify that the email address for the client is correct and change it if necessary. Click Submit to save the email address change.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Client Profile and click the Send Reset Password Email Link to Client button. This will close the window.
- The client will receive an email link to reset their password. This link will expire at the end of 24 hours or after the client has reset their password.