Dillner's Accounting Tools > section > FAQs
Granting Permissions to Client Employees to Access files from the Accounting Office
A client may grant permission to an employee to access files that have been uploaded to or from the Accounting Office.
Granting permissions to Client Employees
- Select Management>Employees from the left menu.
- Click on the Edit icon for the employee who needs access to the uploaded or downloaded file(s) to/from the Accounting Office. This will open the Employee Profile page.
- Scroll to the bottom of the selected Employee Profile page and check the desired boxes:
- Allow access to selected files uploaded to the Accounting Office.
- Allow access to selected files sent from the Accounting Office.
- Click on the Submit button.
Sharing a file uploaded from the Accounting Office
After a file has been uploaded to the client, the file can be shared with an employee.
- Select Download Files from the dashboard.
- Click on the Title for the desired file.
- Select the employee name(s) from the Allow access of this file to: field.
- Click the green Submit button. The files will be available upon login to the employee portal.