Dillner's Accounting Tools > section > E-Signatures
Office owners can view the details of uploaded files where an E-signature document was sent to a client.
- Select Logs/Statistics > E-Signature Activity Log from the left menu.
- Under Select Client, you can perform a search of E-Signature documents you have uploaded for all clients or select a specific client from your office.
- Select a date range using the From and To date fields. Click on the Search button.
- The details include:
- Date—The date the file was uploaded to the client.
- File Name—The name of the file that was attached for signature.
- Sent From —The staff VO User ID and Name who uploaded the file to the client.
- Sent to: Client ID—The VO client ID to whom the uploaded file was sent for signature.
- Sent to: Company—The Client (Company) Name to whom the uploaded file was sent.
- Sent to: Name—The name of the signer of the document.
- Office Company—The Accounting office name from where the document was sent.
- Owner Name—The owner's name of the Accounting office from where the document was sent.
- Updated Date—Date the document was signed.
- Status—The status of the document will show Sent, Signed, or Waiting (to receive the document if there were multiple signers).
- The details of this report can be exported to the .csv spreadsheet by clicking on the Export to csv button.