Dillner's Accounting Tools > section > Files
The Insert image icon is located on the top row of the formatting toolbar. You may insert a company logo or any other desired image.
Images can be inserted in the following areas of the VO:
- Files> Upload to Client & Guest Request
- Conversations> To Clients, To Staff, To Dillner's Support, Message Templates & Automated Message Templates
Creating an Image (which is not on the Server)
- Select the Link tab and enter the URL. (i.e. C:\aaa\bbb\Pictures\Saved Pictures\20211020_ccc.jpg)
- Click OK.
- Proceed to the Upload tab.
- Click on the Choose File button to select the desired image.
- Click on the Send it to the Server button. "Image uploaded successfully" message will display.
- Proceed to the Image Info tab.
- Click on the Browse Server button which takes you to the Browser Image page to view the image(s) uploaded.
- Click on the Copy Link icon to the far right of the desired image. "Link successfully copied" message will display and take you back to the Image Info tab.
- Right click or press CTRL + V to paste the image properties in the URL field. The image will appear in the Preview area.
- The image can be enlarged or reduced by using the Width and Height fields to the left of the Preview area.
- Click the OK button once all desired adjustments are made.
- You may click on the blue Send Email button above the formatting bar to send a test email.