Dillner's Accounting Tools > section > Files
Upload Files To Accounting Office
Your client portal allows you to send secure, encrypted files to your accountant's office.
- Click the Upload Files quick tile on the Dashboard or Files>Upload Files from the left menu.
- Click Upload Files.
- Enter the file name in the Title field.
- Select a Department from the drop-down menu.
- Enter comments or notes in the Description field.
- Click in the Allow access of this file to: box to enable the selected client employee access to files that have been uploaded to the accounting office.
- Click in the gray box to browse to the file location and select the files you want to upload or drag-and-drop the desired files into the same gray box. Multiple files can be uploaded at one time.
- Click the green Continue button to upload the file(s).
- A confirmation message will open within the portal once the file has uploaded. This can be printed by clicking the Print button.
Article is closed for comments.