Dillner's Accounting Tools > section > FAQs
Setting up 1099 NEC Forms
We have released the 1099 NEC Forms. You will need to insert 1099s into your forms group and set the options to get the desired reports.
Select Reports>Tax Forms.
- Select the desired group from the drop-down list.
- Click on a form to highlight it.
- Select the Insert Row icon in the toolbar to insert a new form.
- Double Click 1099.
- Repeat Steps 3 and 4 as needed to produce the required forms. If you are E-filing the forms with the IRS and/or state, you will not need the pink/red copies.
- Right click on a newly inserted 1099 and select Rename Report.
- Enter the desired name in the Report Name field. (1099 NEC Pink, 1099 NEC Payee(Perf), 1099 NEC White)
- Right click on the desired form and select Report Options.
- Set the Value for all pages you need to Yes. (For NEC Copy A, Print NEC A should be the only Yes.)
- Select OK to save the changes.
- Repeat Steps 8-10 as needed.